AWS Cloud Support Engineer
Become a Part of a Lively, Winning Team
With Umbrella, you will step into a nurturing, flexible and positive work environment that uplifts you with guidance, training, and continuous learning. We believe in open communication, appreciation of hard work, team bonding and celebrating together.
Required Skill Set and Experience
1. Experience in any of the Ticketing tools.
2. Expert in OS (Linux or windows) and Networking
3. AWS Cloud Essentials:
4. Strong in Monitoring (Infrastructure, Application, Database, Network Services) and must have worked on Fundamentals, any one or two tools such as Nagios, Zabbix Zoho Desk, Fresh Desk.
5. Database Management (MY SQL, Postgres, Or MongoDB).
6. Should have good understanding of Networking (TCP/IP), OSI Model, IP Addressing, VPN, Routing
7. Must have good understanding of Securities (Antivirus, WAF, IDS, IPS, Encryption).
8. Expert in handling SLAs, Escalation, ITIL Processes.
9. AWS cloud certification will be added advantage.
Build Your Career at Umbrella
Stay Ahead in the Game
Our employee focused environment provides the right opportunities to grow as an individual, acquire skills in cutting-edge technologies and help our employees always stay ahead in the game.