As a valued Citrix partner, Umbrella Infocare (UIC) helps companies in diverse sectors to deploy solutions for Cloud computing, virtualization, mobility, and networking. Leveraging our deep understanding and expertise, and combined with Citrix Cloud best practices, our focused Citrix Services provide users with exceptional experience on any Cloud platform, device, network, from anywhere, securely.
Specializing in Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, XenMobile, and XenServer, our services result in a unique integrated approach to your IT environment, while enhancing performance, availability, and security.
UIC’s Remote Monitoring & Resolution is designed to ensure your Citrix environment consistently delivers high-performance 24×7. You can use the service to seek professional support for your existing service delivery team or to outsource a hard-to-maintain in-house capability. The offering can pertain to either on-premise or externally hosted or Cloud set up. You can choose from a choice of service levels and range of optional add-ons to tailor a service that meet your specific needs.
By gaining an in-depth understanding of the existing and anticipated behavior of the various elements, administrators can easily find out the problem before it affects the end-users. Additionally, businesses can use this data for forecasting and capacity planning.
UIC’s team of Citrix specialist continuously monitors to solve issues proactively. This means troubleshooting is overall reduced and you can ensure that your business-critical systems launched are working at optimal intensities.
- Remote performance monitoring of servers and swift resolution of problems associated to the Citrix environment
- Patch management for Windows server and event log evaluation
- Execution of scheduled tasks with respect to Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop and NetScaler
- Ensuring that Citrix users can smoothly begin a Citrix session
- Release applications accessible to them during that session
- Facilitate printing from those applications
- Streamline access to Citrix resources to new Active Directory users
- Ensuring application is available on the Citrix Server successfully
- Deploying and testing new upgrades of new applications
Every task is issued a service ticket and the same is made available for appraisal at any time through the internal portal. Besides, your Citrix servers continue to rely on the Windows server environment continuing to perform as predetermined. UIC also offers Patch Management and the assessment of key component logs as suggested by Microsoft.
- Ensure data collection services and audit logging functions perform well
- Deep-dive assessment of traffic patterns, logs etc.
- Analyze and validate actions and policies
- Activate trend reports, make available to client if required
- Regular upgrade, patch management and backup
- Standard monitoring and testing of Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB), and high availability of configurations
- Using Citrix Cloud best practices, we ensure your environment delivers high availability, performance, scalability, and security. This means your team can be doing other tasks besides managing your Citrix environment.