- Develop statistical models and validate them on a regular basis.
- Selecting and transforming features, building and optimizing classifiers using
machine learning techniques.
- Integrating data from multiple sources including third party sources.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
- Creating automated evaluation environment of complex models and constant tracking of relevant performance.
- Educate other departments on data science methodologies, concepts and algorithmic advancements.
- Strong Problem-solving ability. Proficient with SAS/ Python/ R (or similar scripting
- Some working experience in Recommendation Engine.
- Proficient in statistical analysis – regression, forecasting/predictive analytics and
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-
NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, Neural networks, CNN etc.