AWS- L2 Engineer
- Build cloud solutions on AWS tailored to client specific needs.
- Knowledge or experience in Linux, Apache, PHP.
- Sound Knowledge of Proxy Server (Forward Proxy/Reverse Proxy).
- Should have sound knowledge of TCP/IP, firewall, security groups and other networking basic concepts (Routing, Subnetting).
- Should have sound knowledge of Linux OS hardening.
- Knowledge of web servers- Apache, Nginx (IIS)
- Knowledge of Databases- MySql, MsSQ, postgresql, ORACLE.
- Knowledge of load balancing- Application & Network.
- Knowledge of all or some of these technologies including Cloud Formation, Cloud Front, Elastic , Beanstalk, Cloud Watch, SES, SNS will be advantageous
- Knowledge of MS Active Directory and Exchange Server will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of hands on experience of Windows/Linux Administration.
- At least 2+ years of experience on AWS.
- AWS Certified – Associate / Professional Solution Architect(optional).
- Have worked on Automations using AWS and third-party tools.