Why is EMM becoming so important?
As employees anticipate to work from anywhere, on any device, your company must consider measures beyond the limitations of fixed locations and standard PCs to enable new choices and flexibility in the way people work. In addition, the shift from corporate-released laptops and smartphone to bring-your-own-device (BYOD) programs allows employees to use their personal devices.
Enterprise Mobility Management solutions (EMM) help your organization to offer safe access to the apps and data people need to do their jobs competently, irrespective of where they are or what devices they use.
EMM also offers the ability to collaborate with people and work in shared workspaces on common projects. Apart from helping you gain secure access to – windows, SaaS, the web, mobile, it is the data that you can easily store, share and sync from anywhere.
With Citrix XenMobile, enterprises can build their business strategies to build for this new reality. Citrix helps enterprises at each step of the journey to enable mobility, drive productivity and mobilize business.
Elasticity, security and user experience for mobile users and IT Solutions like Citrix’s XenMobile help enterprises reap business benefits from mobility in the following ways:
- Manage device and platform multiplicity – Users want to work on a device they are at ease with. They want freedom of device options.
- Enable multiple use cases and several needs – IT needs a single platform that can support different use cases such as Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD), corporate issued instruments, and shared devices.
- Deliver enterprise-ready app accessibility – The rapid pace at which consumer technology is growing, enterprise technology and apps need to keep pace. Companies need to deliver enterprise-ready versions of consumer focused, business functional, and applications
- Address data security concerns – Authorizing employees to interact with corporate data and resources through unsanctioned applications and services, which lack the adequate security and control, is like increasing the risk.
- Meet end user privacy fears – BYOD gets some precise challenges with regard to privacy fears. If a personal device is used for work, it still needs to remain personal.
- Keep pace with new generation changes –Delivering a mobile workspace is crucial for companies to attract a younger age group of workers as well as to maximize user productivity.
Why enterprises choose XenMobile over the competition?
Even though there are many solutions in the market, Citrix XenMobile stands apart for its ability to deliver mobile solutions. It can help you meet all the stakeholder needs including the user, the business and IT in the following ways:
o Users get app choice, device choice, and seamless experience
o Businesses gain productivity, security, affordability and happy employees
o IT attains simplicity, solution-based landscape, and self-serving processes
XenMobile MDM provides full mobile device lifecycle management. Its device lifecycle features helps you do the following:
o Construct device settings, applications and email, policies, and device and application restrictions.
o Provision simply and effectively by enabling user self-service device enrollment and distributing configuration, policy, and application packages in a mechanized, rule-based way over-the-air.
o Secure devices, applications, the network, and data by setting authentication and access policies, black-listing and white-listing applications, enabling
The complete enterprise mobility solution
Many vendors build solutions that stress only IT. While this is significant, the user experience deserves as much attention. Ultimately, the user experience is the key factor that will tip the scales with respect to customer buying criteria.
In a recent Citrix Mobility Survey, IT professionals were asked what the most significant mobile apps to their organization are. Not surprisingly, they rated email as the top app. Taking a cue; Citrix has been looking closely at this trend for several years. It has industry-leading products in almost every one of these major mobile application product categories.
- WorxMail™ – Mobile email that is secure as part of a unified IT landscape
- WorxWeb™ – is similar to a consumer-like browser that allows access to Internet and intranet sites
- ShareFile® – an app that enables mobile users to sync, share and edit files. ShareFile provides a brilliant and intuitive experience on mobile devices as well a mobile-optimized website as an alternative way to access and securely share data.
- WorxNotes™ – a business-class secure note taking the application with email and calendar integration for streamlined mobile workflows.
- WorxDesktop™ – a secure remote access app that allows users to access their desktops from a mobile device.
- WorxEdit™ – an easy-to-use editing tool for mobile devices, allowing users to edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- GoToAssist™ – an app that simplifies support with instant “one-touch” help-desk access for mobile users who can open service desk tickets or request live support directly from their devices.
Clearly, XenMobile is one of the most versatile tools in the market for ensuring enterprise security and reducing risks from mobile malware.
If you’d like to share your feedback on this blog, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org