Amazon Web Services (AWS)
We provide a comprehensive range of AWS Cloud Services, from consulting and strategizing your environment, to technical implementation, and configuration, to 24×7 proactive management and support.
As a premier AWS Consulting Partner, we have invested greatly in the AWS practice. With wide-ranging experience in setting up customer solutions on AWS, we have a strong team of trained and certified specialists to help our customers maximize technology benefits.
Continuous Compliance benefits clients with :
- Continuous monitoring of over IT compliance, corporate governance and regulatory compliance controls, both technical and non-technical
- A centralized source of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) information for AWS environments
- Real-time alerting of control failures and recommendations for remediation
- Continuous synchronization of new AWS services and capabilities with regulatory compliance frameworks
- Reduced time, cost and complexity of audit preparation
- Ongoing recommendations for AWS compliance
We help our customer achieve the following
- Infrastructure Automation
- Your network architecture is arguably the most crucial part of any infrastructure you build. A standard library of well-tested templates in AWS CloudFormation builds secure, self-healing cloud environments with AWS VPCs, security groups, NACLs, databases, and other core elements, including setting up instances in Auto Scaling Groups.
- Devops Automation
- We can help you automate code deployment processes, improving deployment velocity and reducing manual effort (and error). Tools utilized could include AWS CodeDeploy, configuration management, Jenkins, 3rd party deployment tools, or containers.
With UIC, you can find the solution to your OS-level issues, standard OS patching, anti-virus scrutiny and purging and continuous monitoring and management of server performance. Our Certified engineers can safely also log into servers with the help of a secure remote tool, identify the problem quickly, and address it remotely.
Our team of specialist continuously checks Amazon EC2 and RDS instances and gives a view of these instances to IT administrators. With help of broad performance metrics, you can ensure that your business-critical applications hosted on the Amazon Cloud are working at optimal intensities. You will also get an all-inclusive picture of your Cloud infrastructure, which in turn helps you with effective capacity planning.
UIC offers a set of tools to manage the entire incident lifecycle from AWS monitoring to resolution. The solution provides complete visibility into your AWS infrastructure and sends out alerts and notifications to concerned team members for identifying and taking quick action to eliminate performance bottlenecks.
UIC’s policy-based Managed AWS Snapshots allow you to control diverse features for different volumes for imitation.
The design architecture will make you more familiar with the AWS platform, its services, and features. In addition, with architectural guidance from UIC, your organization can easily design and implement systems that operate on the AWS infrastructure. You will be able to stay current, agile, and up to date with your industry changes. In effect, you will be able to keep pace with evolving technology platforms that include social media, big data analytics, mobile technologies, and Cloud to steer business and performance.
Our proactive approach to monitoring your OS helps you detect a problem and address the issue quickly. In addition, we work with you to execute updates for your operating systems, software, and applications. Organizations find great relief from issues of time-consuming system administration and maintenance while we work with you to define custom operating procedures for configuration and maintenance
We provide centralized tracking of all AWS incidents through our 24×7 Help Desk Support that improves responsiveness while ensuring the company’s Cloud operations are uninterrupted. With UIC Troubleshooting and Support Services, you benefit from flexible pricing with pay-by-the-month contracts. You can choose the support tiers that meet your specific needs.
Customers have gained success in outsourcing their AWS Help Desk functions to UIC, which gives their IT team freedom to work on more strategic, value-driven projects for the business. It also eases companies from the trouble of setting up Help Desk facilities, hiring and training a team of support staff, acquiring and managing Help Desk Software besides other issues.
UIC’s Managed Application & Database Services for AWS Cloud merges an industrialized, universally integrated practice to assist companies strategically manage their applications and databases to drive their business goals. Our wide range of offering includes monitoring, reporting, administration, and support, besides installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
Companies who have used our services have benefited from faster implementation, provisioning and managing backups, and swift incident resolution. Our proactive patch management and support means your team can attend to more critical business initiatives. With UIC’s Application and Database Management, you will see a major reduction in maintenance and operational support cost for mission critical applications by leveraging our database expertise